Construction Waste Recycling Plant
Construction and demolition (C&D) materials account for almost 22 percent of the waste stream. Many of these materials can be reused or recycled, thus prolonging our supply of natural resources and potentially saving money in the process.
Common Construction and demolition materials include lumber, metals, drywall, masonry (brick, concrete, etc.), carpet, plastic, pipe, paper, cardboard, rocks, dirt, or green waste related to land development. Of these, metals are the most commonly recycled material while lumber makes up the majority of debris that still goes to a landfill.
Construction waste recycling is the separation and recycling of recoverable waste materials generated during construction and remodeling. Some materials can be recycled directly into the same product for re-use. Others can be reconstituted into other usable products.
Unfortunately, recycling that requires reprocessing is not usually economically feasible unless a facility using recycled resources is located near the material source. The most important step for recycling of construction waste is on-site separation. Initially, this will take some extra effort and training of construction personnel. Once separation habits are established, on-site separation can be done at little or no additional cost.
Global Sales Overview of Optional Equipment:
Apr.2012, we have TGM grinding mills in Egypt. We have screening plant in Egypt.
Apr.2011, We have a complete mobile crushing & screening plant, with jaw crusher as primary, and cone as secondary inpact crusher in Russia.
Aug.2011,we have an 100TPH aggregate crushing & screening plant in Indonesia, includes vibrating feeder, jaw crusher,impact Crusher,cone crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyors,HGM80 in Indonesia.
jun.2011,we have exported HC200 Cone Crusher and screw sand washer to Norway.
Jul.2010, We have a Stone Crushing line in Egypt and Algeria, including vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, Cone crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyors.
Dec.2009, we have an 100TPH aggregate crushing & screening plant in Indonesia, includes vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyors.
Oct.2008, we have exported a mobile crushing line with capacity of 200TPH to Malawi: one set of mobile jaw crusher and two sets of mobile cone crushers.
Jun.2008,we have an 400TPH aggregate crushing & screening plant in Malaysia.
As a well-known brand in the Construction Waste Recycling Plant of mining machinery industry, KEFID Machinery has over 100 successful production cases all over the world. Welcome to get further contact with our engineers. If you are interested, email me directly at email@example.com. We’ll respond within 24 hours.
- [ Company News ]Kefid Crawler Mobile Crusher Is in Orderly Assembling
- [ Company News ]Let’s wait to see Kefid at bauma China 2012
- [ Product Knowledge ]Problems with eccentric shaft
- [ Product Knowledge ]iron ore mining, iron ore processing, iron ore crushing & screening & grinding
- [ Product Knowledge ]Wheel-mounted & track-mounted mobile stone crusher for sale
- [ Industry News ]The performance and application of HP Cone Crusher
- [ Industry News ]Copper ore processing plant for sale
- [ Industry News ]Potash mining processing
- HP series Cone Crusher
- CS series Cone Crusher
- HC series Cone Crusher
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VM series Vertical Grinding Mill
- MTW Series Trapezoid Grinding Mill
- Micro Powder Grinding Mill
- Trapezium Grinding Mill
- High Pressure Grinding Mill
- T130X Enhanced Super-fine Grinding Mill
- European Hammer Mill
- Raymond Mill
- Ball Mill
- Mineral ore washing equipment
- Vibrating Screen
- Screw Sand Washing Machine
- Wheel Sand Washing Machine
- Vibrating Feeder
- Belt conveyor
- Wet Magnetic Separator
- Dry magnetic separator
- High Gradient Magnetic Separator
- Combined Magnetic Separator
- ZSF Series Flotation Machine
- ZJJF Series Flotation Machine
- ZXJK Series Flotation Machine